Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Extended Facebook post :)


Thankful to HIM ABOVE who gave this day of rest to me and my sweet husband.  It has been spent relaxing, eating a close-to-home hamburger with fries AND ketchup! OH YES!!!  I devoured two fun books since Monday and will begin another tonight.  I miss reading for fun :)  I've got banana bread in the oven, (the electric oven.... AHEM) HAHAHA and got some tomatoes about to boil for some homemade tomato soup for dinner tomorrow!

It's back to school tomorrow for a short week then only eights weeks left till the summer break.  Well, not much of a break here, MUCH to do!!

Any teachers looking to teach abroad??  There are three classrooms opening for the next school year: grades 3, 4 and 6.  It is a wild ride, with little pay, lots of love and trying times... I wont lie... but it is all worth it!  Plus, you can live among a great little community of different people from all over the world!!  What an experience and you do get paid, it is not much but can be done with much f@ith!!

Please let me know if you are interested, I would love to talk with you on the real side of what life is like here and encourage you to come if you have a heart for teaching (with a teaching degree of course!)  What an experience this has been; it is tough but it is gloriously wonderful!!

Love and Peace,
D  +  M

No comments:

Post a Comment